AJOVER-DARNEL is deeply committed to sustainable development. We believe that our growth is based on technologies that are safe for our environment. Our internal standards exceed the minimum legal requirements of the countries where our plants are located and we always seek to optimize the use of energy and natural resources in our products.
By committing ourselves to sustainable growth, we have been able to reduce our carbon footprint by:
• Developing products that are 100% recyclable and that are made from 100% recyclable materials.
• Implementing technologies that result in 80% lower energy consumption.
• Planting thousands of mangroves and trees around our production plants.
• Reducing industrial water waste and sewage to a minimum, by introducing water re-circulation and recycling processes in our plants.
• Protecting the air by manufacturing certified chlorofluorocarbon-free foam products, as stipulated by the United Nations’ Montreal Protocol.
• Increasing the use of recycled materials in our products, like our food containers that have a middle layer made from recycled post-consumption PET.